Team NF Events
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Sargents Steak Slices

Go down

Sargents Steak Slices Empty Sargents Steak Slices

Post  sharecash Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:59 am

Okay so I have ABSOLUTELY no idea where to post this so I'm really just taking a stab in the dark here and hoping this food forum will know. I have a simple question that I'm sure all of you can answer haha.

I've been cooking these pie slices lately (see pic) and they're ok, HOWEVER I don't know how to cook the base of it. Whenever I get them out of the microwave oven I use they're cooked through and are nice, however they aren't crusty (which would be expected from cooking it in a microwave oven)

I'm sure many of you will think I'm somewhat retarded for not knowing this, but I cook one, on 200 degrees for 32minutes, convection setting.

I place one of those metal ring rim things around the top of a baking tray like thingo. I remember one time I changed the settings by mistake, and they came out PERFECT, total bliss I can't describe, middle was cooked well and outside top and bottom were nice and crusty.

Any ideas?

sharecash

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum