Team NF Events
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Up and coming events..

+3
ljsevern
nzrogue
Amorgan
7 posters

Go down

Up and coming events.. Empty Up and coming events..

Post  Amorgan Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:01 pm

Well..stay tuned..as soon as I get authorization from the head man I'll put something here...expect it soon or I'll ...think of something Idea

I've gotten requests for ref positions... I've still not gotten a go to start finding referee's..Hold the line I'll get it soon.

Get Tactical,
Morgan
Amorgan
Amorgan

Back to top Go down

Up and coming events.. Empty Re: Up and coming events..

Post  nzrogue Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:52 am

Great to see this finally underway

Thanks All
nzrogue
nzrogue

Back to top Go down

Post  ljsevern Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:29 am

Amorgan, personally before you decide on referee's, you should discuss that list with fleet leaders and other trusted players before hand, to minimize potential drama and trouble.

ljsevern

Back to top Go down

Post  cptwallace Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:31 am

agreed lj...all ref's will be firstly screend by tnf and fellow coordinators then passed along the fleet leaders for any possible issues.

even tho the event team is running the show....i want as much participation in the in's and outs from the community as a whole Very Happy
cptwallace
cptwallace

Back to top Go down

Post  Amorgan Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:23 am

copy that and sounds great..keep the advice coming Wink and looks as if the player base will be highly involved in events...which is absolutely wonderful...Hoping to form a nice ref team to kick the idea's around with as well... Wink
Amorgan
Amorgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Chacarron15 Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:41 pm

OK morgan, thanks you

Chac
Chacarron15
Chacarron15

http://www.udch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BADBonez13 Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:05 pm

cptwallace wrote:agreed lj...all ref's will be firstly screend by tnf and fellow coordinators then passed along the fleet leaders for any possible issues.

even tho the event team is running the show....i want as much participation in the in's and outs from the community as a whole Very Happy

hmmm not a good idea. If fleet leaders get a hand in this then it will be like the mod selection that happened 2 years ago. Too much bias and drama already for fleet leaders.

BADBonez13

Back to top Go down

Post  cptwallace Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:17 pm

BADBonez13 wrote:
cptwallace wrote:agreed lj...all ref's will be firstly screend by tnf and fellow coordinators then passed along the fleet leaders for any possible issues.

hmmm not a good idea. If fleet leaders get a hand in this then it will be like the mod selection that happened 2 years ago. Too much bias and drama already for fleet leaders.

Fleet leaders won't be able to chose the referee's but will be able to flag any issues with said player. I would give examples here but I don't want this to be a flame fest. Ultimately, tnf will have final say if player becomes a referee or not, but I do want to hear from the fleet leaders and what they say about the player.
cptwallace
cptwallace

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozarus Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:57 am

Consistency is the one major necessity with any ref or match official in any sporting event... (preferably good consistency).
Getting as many willing ref's from last season should IMO be a priority, then giving them uncomplicated rules to ref by.
Lozarus
Lozarus

Back to top Go down

Post  Amorgan Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:24 pm

yes..we are hoping to have a lot of help from the community in many aspects in the events as they play out. A drive for recruits will start soon..but still some infrastructure to lay down yet.
Amorgan
Amorgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Amorgan Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:28 pm

Fleet leaders please visit the Fleet Leaders Section. TNF will release information to the Fleet Leaders will relay the info to their fleets and versa vice.
Amorgan
Amorgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum