Team NF Events
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

FL Playoff Schedule (Week ONE) Oct 25th

+8
sampys
tfstfs
Rainbow
weirdman
cena200
thephantom
Langara
Bloodstone28
12 posters

Go down

FL Playoff Schedule (Week ONE) Oct 25th Empty FL Playoff Schedule (Week ONE) Oct 25th

Post  Bloodstone28 Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:34 am

WEEK ONE IS POSTPONED UNTIL OCTOBER 25th.

Sundays (1000-1200 PST, 1300-1500 EST, 1700-1900 GMT) is default time for all matches. Alternate scheduled times are allowed if both fleets have agreed prior to Wed. of the match week with TNF/Ref approval.

*NEW SCHEDULE COMING*

Last edited by Bloodstone28 on Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:26 am; edited 10 times in total

Bloodstone28

Back to top Go down

FL Playoff Schedule (Week ONE) Oct 25th Empty halp !

Post  Langara Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:09 pm

Could you explain what "Tournament style double elimination" means ?

Anima Templi ? They played league ?

17GMT or 19GMT ? It´s quite important to us to arrange battles.

Could we have dates of this Playoff Tournament ? At least a schedule, please. (It´s quite surprising we battle against RA)

Best of 3 matches? (3 battles against each fleet, or only one like League?)

Thanks alot in advance, we AH as non english speakers, sometimes we need more clarification.
Langara
Langara

http://www.armadahispana.net

Back to top Go down

FL Playoff Schedule (Week ONE) Oct 25th Empty Re: FL Playoff Schedule (Week ONE) Oct 25th

Post  thephantom Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:20 pm

Could you explain what "Tournament style double elimination" means ?

it means if afleet loose 2 matches will be DQ from the play-offs...

Anima Templi ? They played league ?

playing the league is not a requirement to join the play-offs

Could we have dates of this Playoff Tournament ? At least a schedule, please. (It´s quite surprising we battle against RA)

1st week will take place on default time after the games from week 1 take place Bloodstone will announce the following week schedule and u can arrange it b4 the default time"refs or tnf have to confirm that they can be there for the time so the match can take place "

Best of 3 matches?

yes it's best out of 3 matches

i hope that covers ur questions and plz wait for bloodstone to confirm what i said.im only trying to help out.final word is blood's word

Sam

thephantom

Back to top Go down

FL Playoff Schedule (Week ONE) Oct 25th Empty Re: FL Playoff Schedule (Week ONE) Oct 25th

Post  cena200 Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:23 pm

We are not in the league, but we are in the playoffs and are glad of our opportunity to have even more fun on MO server and have the chance to rise higher Smile

cena200

Back to top Go down

Post  thephantom Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:25 pm

welcome to the play-offs cena but plz keep the post on track for questions only

thx to all the fleet leaders who taking part in MO play-offs and i hope every one have lots of fun

thephantom

Back to top Go down

Post  weirdman Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:12 am

So the point of the "regular season" was???

weirdman

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainbow Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:24 am

If any fleet can join Play off, I cant understand regular season too.

Rainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  tfstfs Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:51 am

Where are the tiers confused

tfstfs

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodstone28 Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:22 am

You guys are 100% right...the playoff schedule isn't what it should be. I have been working very hard trying to figure out a "good" way to design the playoff tiers...due to the odd number of teams.

I have designed a NEW playoff system that we will be using...it seeds teams according to their seasonal placement...and it will end up providing the 4 top teams we need for the NF cup, allowing the fairest chance to all teams for acquuring that slot.

Im sure there will be questions. In order to implement this, I have chosen to postpone the NF playoffs for one week...give all teams time to see the schedule...and arrange battle times if necessary.

Last edited by Bloodstone28 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bloodstone28

Back to top Go down

Post  sampys Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:21 am

zzzzzz -

sampys

Back to top Go down

Post  nighthawknnf Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:35 am

thx for the hard work bloodstone
although a little disappointing,jokers were ready for the battle Sad
it's ok for us to play with any team.....anyway we'll follow what you say

nighthawknnf

Back to top Go down

Post  mrclueless Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:15 am

Ah..so we now have a system sort of like tennis...so low seeded fleets play against high seeded so that you end up with the best 4 at the end? Correct me if im wrong, but thats just my take on it.
mrclueless
mrclueless

Back to top Go down

Post  cena200 Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:25 am

shame you waited so long to postpone... We were not in regular season as our fleet was not ready, but we now are for the playoffs and were completely ready for last night...Sad Also you say new schedule coming, but we only have 2days to sort new time if we wish with opposing fleetleader.... we need to know who we will be facing before we can do this :S

cena200

Back to top Go down

Post  tieren1 Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:54 am

Hopefully the time can be changed as it is like 1am to 3am in the morning for asian players( SG, MY, pinoy and players who are on GMT +8 ). Most of us have work or school on monday morning so could u please consider to change the actual timing to 2 or 3 hrs earlier so that players on the other side of the globe can also take part and play?

I understand that players on the PST will have to wake up earlier but its SUN for them but compare to guys like us its really unplayable unless its a public holiday on mon. Sad

Really appreciate it if changes could be done to the time. Smile

Thank you for ur kind attention and have a good day. Very Happy

tieren1

Back to top Go down

Post  unholy Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:07 am

tieren1 wrote:Hopefully the time can be changed as it is like 1am to 3am in the morning for asian players( SG, MY, pinoy and players who are on GMT +8 ). Most of us have work or school on monday morning so could u please consider to change the actual timing to 2 or 3 hrs earlier so that players on the other side of the globe can also take part and play?

I understand that players on the PST will have to wake up earlier but its SUN for them but compare to guys like us its really unplayable unless its a public holiday on mon. Sad

Really appreciate it if changes could be done to the time. Smile

Thank you for ur kind attention and have a good day. Very Happy

no disrespect to you/other guys but this is NF NA*

unholy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down