Team NF Events
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

My resignation/retirement from TNF/NF

+6
BBR_InsUW
tango44
Bloodstone28
KayeM
Eze1
cptwallace
10 posters

Go down

My resignation/retirement from TNF/NF Empty My resignation/retirement from TNF/NF

Post  cptwallace Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:40 pm

I have come to a decision with a heavy heart to relieve my post as MO TeamnNF Event Coordinator and will be leaving the game entirely. This decision hasn't came to pass easily and I do have a few regrets. I have enjoyed my stay here with the Event team as well as TeamNF and with just being a regular player here. I want to be clear that this isn't based on any pressure from the community or the TNF staff. In short I leave in good graces from TNF and harbor no ill feelings.

MO events and FW will continue as scheduled. Bloodstone28 will be appointed temporary, if not permanently, MO event coordinator and has been granted full access to these forums. Sorry don't mean to dump it on ya. I will ref this sundays 19:00 gmt battles as my last act of Moderating duties before I detag myself and essentially close down my account.

My msn will be closed down 1 week from this Sunday so if you have any questions you have one week to do so.

Thank you guys for the opportunity to run with you guys and thanks for doing your part in participating in the FW.

Regards,
-cptwallace
cptwallace@insightbb.com
cptwallace
cptwallace

Back to top Go down

My resignation/retirement from TNF/NF Empty Re: My resignation/retirement from TNF/NF

Post  Eze1 Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:02 am

Sorry to hear that cptwallace , I do understand though , take care and I hope everything goes alright for you in the future Crying or Very sad

Eze1

Back to top Go down

My resignation/retirement from TNF/NF Empty Re: My resignation/retirement from TNF/NF

Post  KayeM Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:06 am

Not happy about this. But every cloud has a silver lining. Thank you for your time and power put into this. Enjoy you NF-free time and take care.

PS: Can I have you stuff? Wink
KayeM
KayeM

http://www.reichsmarine-nf.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodstone28 Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:19 am

Again, very sorry to hear this...you worked very hard to get this event team going....will be tough to keep things going without you.

Bloodstone28

Back to top Go down

Post  tango44 Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:46 am

From The RCN:

We are sadden by the TNF's Loss of CptWallace. We wish him well in his Future Endeavours & Real Life. We the members of the RCN can all to well understand the reasoning of his heavy hearted decision.

God's Speed and Remember to keep your powder dry & the wind to your Back.

Royal Canadians
tango44
tango44

Back to top Go down

Post  BBR_InsUW Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:38 am

Wow all I can say is WOW

BBR_InsUW

http://www.seventhfleet-nf.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BADBonez13 Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:55 am

GL to you.

BADBonez13

Back to top Go down

Post  kementzes Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:14 pm

very sorry to see you go mate...thanks for everything you done for the game.
personally i suggest a vacation to somewere tropic if your RL allows you to do Smile

good luck in whatever you do in the future mate !!

~kem
kementzes
kementzes

Back to top Go down

Post  DMGomes Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:33 am

In name of RedSky we wish u the best for ur life and hope u come back one day.

Salut.

DMGomes

Back to top Go down

Post  imndee Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:55 pm

Feel so bad to hear u leave us....
however, good luck on anything...
i will miss u so much XD

imndee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down